Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Joe used to be my Farrier when I had horses in Colorado. Being the starving artist I often swapped out paintings in return for my horses' footwear. This was many years ago but the other day I was surprised to receive an email from him titled 'your artwork alive and well in the USA.' Seems he had the artwork transfered to his new, and might I say quite specky pick-up truck. He says he gets lots of comments. My motto has always been "love it or hate it, you wont walk passed it!"
PS.... pity you can't see it closer. It has funny googly eyes!
Oh, my niece Shirley informs me that if you click on the picture you get to see the google eyes. She's right of course. Thanks Shirl!! Yes I know he looks like he's had a few too many!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you click on the picture, you can see the funny eyes...:-) I'm glad I did! He looks like he's had a few too many

Shirl